Please consider volunteering your time and talent here at unity. It's a wonderful way to get to know spiritual community members. We rely heavily on your service and we are grateful for each one of you. You can volunteer for as little as one hour per month. Please contact the team coordinator of the team that you'd like to volunteer, sign up sheets are available at the church, email email@example.com or call (352) 454-3120
- A.S.A.P. (Always Say A Prayer) Prayer Chain - Volunteers participate regardless of their location and travel schedules. Prayer requests are sent by telephone or e-mail, and responded to likewise. You can be anywhere in the world and give and receive prayer from your spiritual community. Prayer is powerful!
- Administrative Support - Maintains the operation of our church office and supervises our administrative volunteers.
- Bookstore - Volunteers assist congregants and visitors with their selections before and after our Sunday Service.
- Choir - Voices of Unity Choir performs at our Sunday Services once a month and at special events.
- Communication Team - New group is forming to help create awareness in the community through Facebook, and other social media.
- Crystal Bowl Meditation - Everyone is welcome to participate in these healing meditations.
- Decorating Team - This team beautifies our spiritual home.
- DOME- Dedicated Opportunities for Maintenance and Enhancements!
- Earth Care Team – educates and leads us to greater sustainable Organization
- Finance Team - This team budgets and reports on current church finances.
- Garden and Grounds Team - Volunteers work in specific sections of the garden under the direction of the team leaders.
- Greeters - Volunteers provide a gracious and friendly welcome to all who enter our sanctuary for Sunday Service.
- Hospitality - Volunteers work as a team to set up or take down the refreshments provided for fellowship after our Sunday Service.
- Legacy Team - This team plans opportunities for congregants to update their wills and estate planning. Experience in this is preferred.
- Loving Hearts Team - This team sends cards to members of our community.
- Marketing/Community Events - Group members work to provide publicity for our church, Sunday services, special events, and grow the consciousness of Unity.
- Men's Group - Calling All Men: This group gathers on the third Saturday of the month for food and fellowship. Come join us for a spiritual discussion.
- Outreach Projects - This group gathers and organizes support from members for approved organizations within our surrounding community.
- Pastoral Assistance Care Team - (PACT) Members of this team facilitate helping one another.
- Platform Assistants - Volunteers participate in our Sunday Service welcoming first time visitors and facilitating our community greeting.
- Prayer Chaplains - This team provides prayer support to individuals following our Sunday Service. Members of this team also provide prayer support throughout the week at varying locations such as member’s homes, hospitals and rehab centers. They are a significant part of the spiritual backbone of our community.
- Readers Theatre Group – This group works to complement the Sunday message.
- Reverse Raffle - Annual fundraising event.
- Spiritual Cinema - Members of this group select, show and facilitate the discussion of our monthly movie matinee.
- Technology Team (Media/Audio/Visual) - Volunteers provide technological support during our Sunday Service and special events.
- Ushers – Sanctuary help, our ushers provide bulletins and materials relating to the service. They receive love offerings.
- Webmaster - This person is responsible for keeping our church website current regarding events and classes. All team coordinators help keep their activities current on the web.
- Wednesday Noon Prayer Service - Participants at this service gather to pray for our church, our community, the world and especially for the requests in the prayer box.
Please consider volunteering your time and talent here at Unity.
It is a wonderful way to get to know Spiritual community members.
We rely heavily on your service.
The time on your part can be as little as one hour per month.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352} 454-3120
Ask for our volunteer and spiritual enrichment opportunities brochure.