Remembering our Oneness, we inspire, empower, and support practical spiritual growth though prayer, meditation and outreach ministry throughout our community. We provide life –enriching community outreach opportunities through service to the community meeting the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of men, women and children in need of hope and love. We do this with an attitude of love, joy, peace and prosperity for all people.
What we do:
On the third Sunday of each month we receive donations from church members for either Haven (program for abused individuals) or Leesburg Food Bank with provides nutritious food for the needy and also provides some clothing and furniture for individuals. It is run by volunteers and is a 501(c) 3 organization. The Haven is also a 502(c)3 organization.
- Provides a scholarship to a underprivileged student from the surrounding area so they obtain
employment. The program is called "Career in a Year".
- Provides Spaghetti Dinner as fund raiser to help pay for scholarship
- Back to school supplies for children
- Christmas sponsored gift program
- Participates in Bless Fruitland Park
- Sponsors graduation for pre-schools of Children's Aid Society and other activities.