Have you ever sprained an ankle, just gotten out of the hospital, or come down with the flu and wished you had a friend nearby who could help? Or have you moved to a new community, love your new church and really have not connected with anyone yet? Well we have an answer to your prayer. It is our PACT teams. PACT stands for Pastoral Assistance Care Teams.
PACT is about supporting one another when help is needed.
PACT enhances relationships and makes people aware of who in their spiritual community lives close by.
It is a self-empowering tool. You can pick up the phone when you need assistance, and those who live close by can pitch in and help.
If you are not already on the list, please sign up when clipboards are passed around during Sunday Service at the end of January, April, July and October.
We have share-a-dish Sundays the last Sunday of every month. Once a quarter we sit by PACT groups so new people get to know those folks in their neighborhood.
If you would like more information about PACT contact Karen Donahue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northwest Villages: Briar Meadow, Briar Meadow South, Calumet Grove, Chatham, Piedmont, Springdale, Woodbury
- North Central Villages: Alhambra, De La Vista North, De La Vista West, Hacienda Villas, La Reynalda, La Zamora, Mira Mesa, Oak Meadows,
Rio Ranchero, Santiago, Santo Domingo
- Historic Villages: Country Club Hills, Silver Lake, Orange Blossom Gardens Spanish Springs, Freedom Pointe
- Mid West Villages: Ashland, Belle Aire, Belvedere, Bonnybrook,
Bridgeport at Lake Miona, Buffalo Ridge, Glenbrook, Harmeswood, Lynnhaven, Palo Alto, Polo Ridge, Summerhill, Tall Trees, Winifred
- West Villages: Bridgeport at Lake Sumter, Bridgeport at Laurel Valley, Buttonwood, Duval, Liberty Park, Pennecamp, Poinciana, St. Charles,
St. James, Sunset Pointe, Tamarind Grove
- Central Villages: Amelia, Bonita, Bridgeport at Creekside,
Bridgeport at Edgewater Bungalows, Caroline, Creekside Landing, Hadley, Hemingway, Largo, Mallory Square, Sabal Chase, Virginia Trace
- On or South of 466A: Antrim Dells, Charlotte, Collier, Dunedin, Fernandina, Gilchrist, Hillsborough, Labelle, Lake Deaton, Osceola Hills, Pine Ridge, Pinellas, Sanibel, Sumter Grand, Sumter Place
- North of The Villages: Belleview, Ocala, Ocala Silver Springs Shores, Ocklawaha, Silver Springs, Spruce Creek Del Webb, Spruce Creek South, Stonecrest, Summerfield, Weirsdale'
- South and West of The Villages: Apopka, Brooksville, Fruitland Park, Inverness, Lady Lake, Lady Lake Oak Leaf, Lady Lake Vista Sonoma, Leesburg, Leesburg Lake Harris, Harbor Hills, Mt. Dora, Oxford, Water Oak, Wildwood, Wildwood Providence Independent Living