Unity Men's Group meets on the third Saturday of each month from 9:00 to 11:00 am
You do not have to be a member to attend.
Mission Statement: Unity Men’s Group provides a forum for men to meet and to share fellowship and a meal as they explore Unity teachings and spiritual principles.
Activities of The Men’s Group
- The Men’s Group is open to Unity men and non-members who have a spiritual interest. It is a non-political, open forum devoted to discussing mutual issues.
- Create an atmosphere that supports open sharing and learning about how to live life in line with the teachings of Jesus and incorporating Unity principles into the lives of the men who participate in the monthly meetings of the Unity Men.
- Organize the group so that all, that are able to, have an opportunity to share in the duties of hosting and/or providing input to topics of discussion.
- Encourage honest, open sharing and exchange of challenges and life issues and discourage monopolization of group meetings with lengthy readings or teaching by individual participants unless the group agrees to devote a meeting to this kind of activity.
- Maintain a list of participants and encourage new congregants to join the fellowship by providing a sign up board at the church.
- Ensure that the schedule of monthly meetings is included in the bulletin that lists church activities and that the meeting dates are included on the church website.
- Encourage the men who attend the meetings to be fully engaged and to offer suggestions to make the meetings fulfilling and effective.
- Consider Church Projects as recommended by other committees or the Minister.